Thursday 4 April 2013

MyFirstPost

Hello Guys!
This is my first post on my first blog(in fact, second, the first one was just a name...).
I have my quizzes going on at IITM and there's a kind of mini vacation before the last quiz.
So I thought to get my hands on learning some HTML and Javascript.

Here I am at the library, the thinnest book on HTML I have got, and made a couple of webpages... "Hello World!" sort of.

As I was surfing through the web (viewing the sources of the web pages),accidently(!), I came across a blog. It was all about presenting the situations sarcastically. I found it quite humorous.

Heyy, what about creating my own blog, I thought.
And, I landed up here.

Right now, I am not getting what more should I write.
I will think of what all to be posted on my blog in future.

Till then, Enjoy.

Congrats to me, on creation of my debut blog, and successful posting of my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment