Thursday 7 July 2016

Perfect Imperfection


I have been remembering lately about this blog. I am having this urge to write and write, to give my opinion about the recent events happening, to put my thoughts into action, to create some music with words, listen to those awesome sounds made by my keyboard keys as I type along, create long long paragraphs (remember, range of long long on 64-bit implementation is 2^64-1), play around with topics, insert random comments, and just pour out all my feelings like I am doing right now. But I was thinking maybe if I write on my blog which will be read by lot of people in my circles, I should be little bit perfect with my style of writing. And so I kept procastinating. After having read several blogs of really awesome people, with some gaps filled by Quora, I thought "Heck! Let me start writing. No one is perfect. In the process I shall improve." With much courage, I finally opened blogspot.com and clicked "New Post". Wow! Here I am. The imperfect guy! But hey who is not? Okay, so if you might have read my previous posts, which I have (after a long time!) I feel I might have done a little better. But that's not a problem. Here I am to rejuvenate this blog of mine once again!


Now a quick word of caution. Whenever I start writing, my mind wanders off to lot of different topics, which mostly are related to the main topic in some sense. Also I think I have a pretty bad sense of humor. But I am improving on it. Lol. How must it feel to improve on one's own sense of humor? Well also to say this, I am not going to review my blog again for any typo errors or broken sentences. And I have a pretty good reason for it. I belive if you want to know about the person, you need to look directly into their mind, their thought process. And this means you need to just read what they write. Because I believe, right now, whatever I am thinking is what I am typing. I have set my eyes on this screen and there is a definite thought process going on inside my brain, on which word/sentence to type next. Well my thoughts will help you know more about me. Thoughts are original. If I go back and reiterate, I might synthesise the thoughts by editing stuff. It would make this blog better, but as I said, let the imperfection be perfect. One more thing, I am observing myself indulging a bit in the political matters of my country. So I might give opinions from my point of view. I do not belong to any political party nor am I a supporter of any person. Please refrain from commenting any such stuff. I'll try to give an unbiased opinion, but don't expect a perfect unbiasness.


One more thing, before I wrap up.. oh I forgot. Yes. I would love to make new friends and have healthy discussions of any topic. If you are just curious to know more about me or if you want to discuss anything, please feel free to comment on the posts or email me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment